Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I woke up around 12:15 and took a quick shower. Doribeth picked me up with the car. I was waiting for her by the sidewalk and it was soooo slippery outside, so I tried to walk carefully towards her car, and I was complaining about how slippery it all was when I opened the car's door and.. BOOOOM!!! My boots went bananas and I fell on my ass! Luckily for me I was wearing a long coat that functioned as a pillow for my booty! And well, my street isn't very popular so I would like to think nobody but us saw that! (But Dori had a good laugh!).
 

You knoooooww?? Diana and Dori bought me a winter jacket! I borrowed Diana's winter jacket last year when I went to Trysil for the first time, because I didn't have any, and they remembered! So they bought me a lovely light blue winter jacket!! Mealts my heart!!! THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog