Here's some pictures of yesterday's birthday party! I arrived there after work around 11:30 pm and gave Doribeth her birthday gift: a pair of Marc Jacobs earrings and a Victoria's Secret body spray. I think she really liked it!
I had so much fun! And drank tutti frutti punch (made by Dori), red wine, cava and tequila.
Want to hear the day's "fun fact"? I took a taxi home with Tania, Frode and Diana and I am about to put the key in the lock when I see that that's not my apartment's key but the key from work! Holy crap! I had switched the keys when I changed my clothes at work! So I had to take another taxi back to the hotel and get my apartment's key and give the work key to my colleague. And that was not a cheap ride! I felt really silly and the worst was having to show up at work in my short dress and completely shitfaced!
Now I'm at work, recovering from a bad headache and wondering how many more headaches it will take me to learn the lesson and quit drinking tequila!
Enjoy your Saturday those of you who have free! Bye!



