Today Diana and I went to Rockheim, Norway's national museum for pop and rock. The way there was an Odyssey... we took a wrong turn because of a new building site and we ended up in the middle of nowhere, but we eventually got there after facing a whole lot of dangerous obstacles. Guess if we we're happy to have arrived!
After the museum we got really hungry and decided to go to Solsiden and eat at Sushi Bar. We had some really good Japanese beer called Asahi.
It was a super day! But now I am exhausted. I have only slept 5 hours and have been at work too. So I think I am going to bed, soon! Nighty night!
After the museum we got really hungry and decided to go to Solsiden and eat at Sushi Bar. We had some really good Japanese beer called Asahi.
It was a super day! But now I am exhausted. I have only slept 5 hours and have been at work too. So I think I am going to bed, soon! Nighty night!











