Eliel is turning into a little man right in front of our eyes!
He can say "Eva" now. One of the advantages of having a short name I guess, but it's so cute when he says it! Today I had coffee with Dori and Eliel at the Jordbær Pikene cafe in the city center right before work. Eliel was so happy when he got to put on his sunglasses. You could tell he couldn't see but he was the happiest kid in the whole shopping mall.
He can say "Eva" now. One of the advantages of having a short name I guess, but it's so cute when he says it! Today I had coffee with Dori and Eliel at the Jordbær Pikene cafe in the city center right before work. Eliel was so happy when he got to put on his sunglasses. You could tell he couldn't see but he was the happiest kid in the whole shopping mall.
