Today I worked out a bit from home. It's been a month since the last time I went hiking and that is mostly due to the fact that there's snow and ice everywhere! On top of that there is a hurricane on its way here expected to make an apperance anytime now. Yeeeyyy....
I did my back exercises - for my lumbago problems - which I showed you early on and included some push-ups. (I could only do seven and my arms will hurt tomorrow, how lame is that?). My sister-in-law, who is a physiotherapist, also showed me some leg exercises that help with my lower back. You will also get your butt working so I'll be sure to do this often!
I want this bloody snow to go away so I can go back to hiking!
I hate working out...
Now it's shower time and I have to get dinner started. We are celebrating Rune's birthday today. His birthday is actually tomorrow but I have to go to work. See you!
Now it's shower time and I have to get dinner started. We are celebrating Rune's birthday today. His birthday is actually tomorrow but I have to go to work. See you!