Sunday, February 7, 2016

Yesterday was a good day. Rune surprised me and made a table reservation for a sushi restaurant. See, we have this "agreement" where I try to make him like sushi and he tries to make me like skiing. After the sushi (which was at a restaurant named 'Kyoto' where I have never been before and where the sushi was far from impressive) we went to the stand-up show which I had bought tickets for as a birthday present to Rune. We had a beer and enjoyed two and a half hours of humor. First a warm up by some comedian whose name I didn't quite catch. He spoke quite fast so at times I didn't quite catch what he said but he was funny enough. Michael McIntyre on the other hand was hilarious. He showed up covered in a Norwegian flag and trying to recite the alphabet in Norwegian. I borrowed the second picture from the newspaper since there was (fortunately) a rule against picture taking or mobile phone usage during the show. Totally worth the money! 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog