After more than eight years working in the same hotel, on Wednesday I worked my last ever shift at the Chesterfield. I got flowers from my colleague Jenny and a bottle of red wine from the rest of my now ex co-workers.
On Friday I started at my new workplace. It went pretty well and I am optimistic that I will like to work there. Right now there is a lot for me to learn since the software they use is a tad more complicated than the one I am used to. Next week is going to be pretty busy for me with fire safety courses and my training still going on.
On Friday I started at my new workplace. It went pretty well and I am optimistic that I will like to work there. Right now there is a lot for me to learn since the software they use is a tad more complicated than the one I am used to. Next week is going to be pretty busy for me with fire safety courses and my training still going on.

