Hello my beautiful unicorns!
As of today I have received all my grades from the first school semester. I had four subjects and I got two Cs (in marketing communication and business history), a B in macroeconomics which I already talked about, and an A in marketing management! 😃
I am so happy I jumped and fist pumped a few minutes after I found out he he!
So yeah I am really excited for this new semester and I hope I can do better than C in all my subjects, but we'll see.
This semester I have statistics (which is quite boring), psychology and organisation management (which I really like), consumer behavior (which is a bit "meh") and accounting (which surprisingly I like). But then again, I have a good teacher this time around who can explain and make herself understood. I think that - unlike my Bachelor in Tourism Management - I will manage very well with accounting at BI. My university has actually been ranked #33 best business school in the world by Times Magazine 😊 Not too bad!