Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hello my beauties!
I have this blog half abandoned... I wanted to update during Easter holidays but we didn't do too much. I was in Mosjøen where we visited Rune's uncles and cousins in their cabin, we ice fished (caught two river trouts) and then we sat next to a big camp fire and watched the local skiing competition while drinking warm tea and eating hot dogs.

I am currently back to school, fighting my way to find some of the initial motivation back. I have this subject, which I thought I would love, called "Psychology, organization and management" which is two thick books that I have to read and memorize. It's proven to be a quite boring subject and my motivation has abandoned me. Ironically a big part of the syllabus is about motivation...

Anyhow, I am not doing much these days. Just school, sleep, eat, and repeat the next day. I hope I'll soon find my energy back!

Until then.... hugs to everyone! xx

Blog Archive

Search This Blog