Hi there!
Where did this month go? I feel like just last week was April 1st, and all of a sudden it's April 20th and I am a week and a half away from final exams! I must confess I am more skeptical than I was last semester. I feel this semester's subjects are a lot more about cramming and reading very thick books. I have a subject called Business Economics, which I thought would be very practical, and it kind of is, except for the fact that we have to memorize all the formulas. And there are about 35 of them! And I suck at memorizing stuff like this...
On more positive news, we made an appointment for an ultrasound next week. The public health care system provides an ultrasound in week 18, but Rune is a bit impatient and thinks 5 weeks is too long to wait, so we made an appointment at a private clinic. I'm excited! I hope everything is okay with the baby.
Well, gotta go! I have a Psychology class in an hour. I have TWO thick books to read and memorize for the exam on this particular subject. Hurray! 😑