Hi there!
This past weekend Rune and I were at the church confirmation of Rune's fifteen-year old twin cousins. They live in a place near Bodø, called Reipå. The place is very very small, but the nature is incredible!
We were very lucky that the day was warm and sunny, and we all had a very good time there. Rune took some pictures of the family with his camera, but they were a bit messy (people blinking, some family members were hidden behind taller family members, etc....). So these are the pics I snapped with my cell phone.
The church service was at noon, and it was really hot inside the church.
After church, we took some pictures outside and we headed to dinner.
There was served a cold buffet and non-alcoholic drinks, and we ate lots of cake (there were about 7 or 8 cakes altogether). In the evening, we went to the family's house and sat outside in the sun, and around 11 pm we drive to the shore to watch the midnight sun set and come back up from the horizon. So beautiful!
Now it's back to "business" again. I have all my focus in the Statistics exam I have on May 22nd. Wish me luck!
After church, we took some pictures outside and we headed to dinner.
There was served a cold buffet and non-alcoholic drinks, and we ate lots of cake (there were about 7 or 8 cakes altogether). In the evening, we went to the family's house and sat outside in the sun, and around 11 pm we drive to the shore to watch the midnight sun set and come back up from the horizon. So beautiful!
Now it's back to "business" again. I have all my focus in the Statistics exam I have on May 22nd. Wish me luck!

