There is nothing a Norwegian loves more than firing up the grill when the weather allows it. Summer is here and all grocerie stores sell all sorts of marinated meat and fish ready to barbecue. So we've head lamb chops, salmon and chicken filets with all sorts of side dishes.
Also... I have found my favourite beer... alcohol-free version! That's actually a funny story. Two weeks ago after my second final exam I sat outside in the sun and thought: "wouldn't it be nice to have a 1664 Blanc now... if only it was non-alcoholic!". The day after while having dinner at Dori and Thomas' place... he came over to my seat with this alcohol-free 1664 Blanc. I was in shock 😰 It was like he has mind reading powers or something!
And yes, it's as good as the regular one!
And this Freeze beer from Mack (also alcohol-free of course) is non too bad either!
Well, time to go to bed now. I've got a 5-hour exam tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!


