I bought this palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills called "Modern Renaissance". This came out about a couple of years ago, but I was waiting for the price to go down a little bit. It never did. Mainly because this is the one palette that has been a huge success for the brand, and everybody seems to love it.
As you can see the color story is beautiful. We have this gorgeous warm tone palette, with shades that range from orange to hot pink. Two of the shades (the third ones from the left) are actually glittery and can be used as a highlighter as well.
The color "Love Letter" is the one that caught my eye right away and I've used this for my under eye water line.
On the inner corner and as highlighter on my cheeks I've used the shade "Vermeer", which is a glittery pressed powder. For my top eyelid I've used "Primavera" and for the crease I've used "Burnt Orange".