Thirty-three weeks have passed and I am still in great shape. I've been to both my midwife and my doctor recently, and every test is as good as it should be.
It seems that Leander has not yet turned upside down and he is crawled up in fetal position with his head on the top of my stomach and his butt towards the birth canal. Although a lot of babies have turned around by this time, he still has three more weeks to do it, so the doctors are not worried.
He moves a lot, as he's always done for the past weeks and he continues to wake me up by 7:30 am with lots of movements in what I like to refer to as his "morning gymnastics".
I often wonder what's he going to look like, which is probably very common for all expecting dads and moms out there. But we'll find out in about 7 weeks. In the meantime I will take this time I have left to rest and prepare for his arrival.
In fact I have so much free time now that I have started to read for one of my subjects at uni, because the exam is an 8-hour long home exam and if I feel that I am rested enough and I've had time to prepare I might consider taking it even though I will be on maternity leave. But we'll see.
That's all for now 😘
