Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hi there! 
This year there will be no Halloween celebration for me again... Still waiting until Leander decides to leave my uterus. At this point I am considering writing him an eviction note or something 🤣
In the past days I have been experiencing stronger contractions, but still not the birthing kind. Did you know there are actually four different types of contractions? Yup!
I am getting a bit impatient I know... but it's five days after due date and I kind if want him to arrive already. I am starting to believe that he is going to be a November child, instead of an October one.


I've been looking back at my old Halloween outfits today. I really miss finding a Halloween costume! It's so much fun to plan the whole look, find the outfit, the make-up, accessories, etc!
I loved doing the avatar one. I think that was the one that took me the longest... I started braiding my hair early in the morning and the make-up took quite a while too. The ears are also self-made, from a box of Corn Flakes and wrapped with blue plastic. 
Happy Halloween for those of you who will be celebrating!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog