Hi! Isn't this body so darned cute? It's a gift from auntie Diana 😊 (What animal is it supposed to be though? Looks like a hybrid version of a dragon and a zebra...).
Tomorrow is daddy Rune's birthday and my mother-in-law is coming over the next day, too. She will bring Rune's old baptismal gown and we will see if Leander can use it for his Christening on June 15th.
I am currently working on the guest list and some restaurant options, as well as some simple but elegant table decorations.
It's still full winter out here, so we'll see if we take a stroll or not. Yesterday Leander slept three long naps during the day (which is rare for him).
On Thursday Dori will come visit me as well. I haven't seen her since before Christmas! Diana will also try to squeeze in a visit soon. I miss my chicas!
Not much more to tell. Talk to you soon!
