Hi everyone! When you have a child and there are very low temperatures outside, there is a certain limit to what activities you can do.
There is a lot of staying-at-home time, but when the sun delights us with its presence we go out for a stroll.
I am looking forward to when Leander is a bit older and doesn't have to feed so often. It will be easier to leave the house then.
I miss going to coffee shops with my friends!
I don't take Leander to the city centre that much. He gets very distracted and overwhelmed by the noise and the people, and does not feed properly. But with a child you have to make sacrifices, and for me sleeping hours and social life have been the biggest.
My mother-in-law is coming next week to visit and I am looking forward to getting a helping hand around! Talk to you soon! ✌

