Hi everyone!
I am sooo sleepy today... Leander has been not sleeping right for the past few nights. Usually he is a good night sleeper, but lately he wants to sleep with his face buried into my breast. Needless to say that is a very uncomfortable sleeping position for mommy Eva and consequently every time I try to move away, he wakes up and cries. The neediness is real!
I cannot imagine how long I will be able to function without sleeping - so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Also, the weather outside is terrible. It has started to rain and the snow is turning into ice. Yesterday Rune's car got stuck in our street. It was so slippery that he couldn't make it up the street... it was a whole situation. So we're staying indoors. And every day is pretty much the same as the day before...
I am really looking forward to spring now - and dry weather conditions.
That's all for today - talk to you soon!

