Thursday, March 14, 2019

Hi everyone!
My lack of updates is due to the fact that my parents have been visiting for five days. During their stay, we've witnessed how Leander ate his first solid food, which he ate with a lot of enthusiasm. Mashed pears have been given the seal of approval, unlike the mashed carrot and sweet potato I served him.

My dad and I also shared a bottle of a very fine Bordeaux that I got gifted from Thomas and Dori. This was the first time I've had a drink since I was pregnant! It was great. I missed white wine!
And two deers came by our yard to greet us! Does it get any more Norwegian than this? 🦌

Today we had an appointment with the pediatrician and there were other mothers with their babies too. All the babies are born in early November. So next Tuesday one of the mommies has invited us to her house to hang out and talk about babies I guess.
That's all for now! Talk to you soon!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog