Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hi there! 🌞
Sunday I had mastitis again... I don't understand it. I had not left the house the whole weekend, so this time around it's not because of the cold weather like the last time.
Anyhow, I just had to pump my breasts for all the milk - that means breastfeeding and pumping every two hours for a whole day - and when the milk is out that makes everything much better. 
Today was beautiful, the sun is shining and the sky is blue, but I don't dare to leave the house because the temperature outside is -10℃ and I am still recovering.

My parents arrive on Friday and I am looking forward to some help, so I can shower and go to the toilet without feeling guilty because Leander cries when he cannot see me. Today I had to give him a bath during the day because he started crying and I didn't know what was wrong. Until I picked him up and saw a huge doo-doo stain on the blanket where he had been lying down... and on his pants... and all over his diaper... There was poo everywhere. That's life with kids!

I'm off to finish some laundry now. 
Tomorrow I will try to make my first homemade baby food! Leander turns four months old on Friday and he can start eating small amounts of baby porridge. I have already collected some recipes. 
Talk to you soon!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog