Good morning! Leander has been granted a vacancy in the kindergarten next door to our house from November and we are beyond happy! I can see directly at the playground from my kitchen window, so guess where I will be on November 1st! 😏
On to worse news, I just received an e-mail from the Nidaros Cathedral, where Leander's christening is going to be held where they inform me that they made a mistake in the time of the ceremony and that now it will be moved from 11 am to 3 pm! I am so disappointed and downright angry! This "mistake" interferes with the restaurant arrangements and is just a mess!
So because there are no other available churches on the same day, and most restaurants are fully booked the day after, we have to first eat at the restaurant and then go to church!
This is beyond me... but what can I do when they warn us on such short notice! I had a feeling something like this would happen, deep inside I couldn't believe we were this lucky to book the cathedral! So now, we'll host a different christening I guess....
Well, at least I could change the arrival hour at the restaurant so we can be there a bit longer. I was out of words after I got the e-mail, seriously... Now we'll have to inform our guests of the changes (of course, the invitations had already been sent).
Talk to you later!
So because there are no other available churches on the same day, and most restaurants are fully booked the day after, we have to first eat at the restaurant and then go to church!
This is beyond me... but what can I do when they warn us on such short notice! I had a feeling something like this would happen, deep inside I couldn't believe we were this lucky to book the cathedral! So now, we'll host a different christening I guess....
Well, at least I could change the arrival hour at the restaurant so we can be there a bit longer. I was out of words after I got the e-mail, seriously... Now we'll have to inform our guests of the changes (of course, the invitations had already been sent).
Talk to you later!



