Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I just got the new Jeffree Star concealer in my mailbox yesterday afternoon, and I have been dying to try it. As you might know, I am a concealer freak because I have very dark circles under my eyes and I will not leave the house without some concealer on. I've tried plenty of brands and I am always in the look for the perfect one. So far I've come pretty close to a perfect concealer with the one I have from MakeUp Revolution, but I heard this one is the bomb! So I ordered the C6 which is supposed to be for light skin with olive undertones. By the way, it is so difficult to find light concealers with olive undertones! Here's the packaging:
How cool is the packaging? It's like a little magic wand, so cute! 😊⭐
This is me wearing only foundation (Colourpop No Filter foundation #50) and the concealer - no setting powder. Pretty good, am I right?

Blog Archive

Search This Blog