Today Dori and Maria invited me to lunch so that they could also celebrate my birthday with me as well. We tried a new Thai restaurant. The weather was nice and after the restaurant we sat outside and had coffee and desert in the sun. Amelie and Leander were patient and behaved really well! Leander wore shorts and baby converse shoes 🥰 cute!
Birthday gifts! A Gucci belt from Dori that I had been drooling over for at least a year, with a card that also has a 3D unicorn - so cute! A parfume from Maria that smells really nice and has a soft scent, just the way I like it!
I had a really nice day 🌞 I hope that the weather will not get bad, because I really want to go for long strolls with Leander now that the winter is over. Talk to you all soon!






