Hi there! My parents came back to Trondheim after spending a few days in Lofoten, and stayed for one night on their way back to Barcelona. But they left and now we're alone again. We've been spending a lot of time indoors eating and watching Netflix since it's been raining non-stop for a few days now.
On Saturday, however, we went shopping for paint so we can start decorating Leander's room and today we will start painting the walls. I'm excited! All that is left now is some furniture and a couple of shelves, but we'll get that another day.
By the way, my baby already has two teeth now! He's growing so fast!
Also today Vero is finally moving to Norway and I really hope that I can visit her sometime after she's had time to settle down.
We do in fact have some visiting to do when Rune starts his paternity leave in about three weeks. We've got a few friends who haven't met Leander just yet.
That's all for now. Talk to you later! 😘





