Good morning! 🌞
Today we took our little baby boy for a stroll under the sun. The place of choice was the Ringve botanical gardens. Ringve is an area by the shore line here in Trondheim and even though it is not far away from the center, I've actually never have been here before. The botanical gardens surround the Ringve Museum, which houses the Norwegian Museum of Music History and lots of different instruments.
The botanical gardens were quite alright, although I must admit they are not as big as I imagined. However, there is a very big area to have a picnic by the lake, which is quite nice and less crowded than any green areas downtown.
Maybe when Leander is older we can come back and visit the museum. During the summer they have activities for the kids and concerts!
Rune is, by the way, officially on summer holidays. When the free weeks are over he is starting his paternity leave right away, which means that he is not going back to work until December. I am curious to see how he will handle being away from work for such a long period of time. He's never done this before! That's all for now. Talk soon!





















