Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hi you all! How's things?
I just got out of class... Damn! That was a tough one, although one of my favorites so far! I just really felt it in my head that I've been away from school for a very long time now, because the lecturer asked a lot of questions I actually know the answers to - from a previous course - but I could not bring myself to answer many of them!
"What's the name of the central bank director?" ... everyone is silent. "What's the key rate at?" ... silence. We all probably felt like a bunch of dummies.

I am loving this household economy class a lot though. Not only is it crucial knowledge for anyone (you learn how to stir your personal finances) but the teacher is really good - and one of the reasons why I took this course. Despite the fact that I find the class entertaining - he likes to ask a lot of questions to test us and I am a sucker for quizzes - I realized that the questions were hard and I've forgotten way too much this time I've been at home.
I hope to get back on my feet soon, because the motivation is stronger than ever! 

Now I'm waiting for my boys to come pick me up soon so we can go home and have dinner. Talk to you soon!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog