Good morning!
I'm writing this today to recommend this keratin treatment if you are interested in smoother and straighter hair. This treatment was given to me by my sister, and I am very impressed by the results on my hair. Although my sister has been using this for a while, I was not sure that it would work on my curls. However it's been almost three weeks since I used it, and I haven't used the straighteners since!
The kit consists of a pre-treatment shampoo, a straightening mask (the big bottle, which is what smooths out the hair), an after-treatment shampoo, a conditioner and a serum. The treatment itself is a little time consuming because you have to wash your hair twice. After the first hair wash with the pre-treatment shampoo, you have to dry your hair and apply the treatment mask and then run the straighteners through your hair while the mask is on. A little downside: it doesn't smell nice. After you've straightened your hair really thoroughly, you've got to wait 15 minutes. Then you wash your hair again, condition and apply the serum.
This is how straight my hair is after the treatment. I've used no hair dryer or straighteners. It's amazing! The results are supposed to last for about 12 weeks.
I really recommend this!

