Thursday, February 20, 2020

 I was a bit bored today so I decided to try one of the two loose pigments from NYX that I bought at the Christmas sale. This green shade is called "Digital glitch". My camera is crap btw, so you cannot really see that this is actually loose glitter pigment. It's very textured and also a bit messy to work with, but it looks cool if you can control the fallout. I am also wearing false eyelashes, which I still cannot manage to glue right, but whatever. I never really use falsies anyway because they bother me. To make any glitter stick better to your eyelid, you should wet your brush with some MAC Fix Plus (which I am out of at the moment). This will also make the color pop even more.
The other NYX glitter pigment was a bronze color which looked very cool in the little container, but was a bit "basic" when I tried it on my eyelid. It looked like any other glitter pressed powder by Anastasia Beverly Hills. It looked very pretty but it didn't look any different than any shiny pressed powders I've used a million times before. That's all for today!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog