Tuesday, August 11, 2020

 Hi! Today I stopped by the fire station to pick up a firefighter teddy bear for Leander. All the profits from the sale go to a program to educate children on safety and what they can do in case there is a fire. The teddy bear also has videos online and sings, and Leander loves him. 

At the fire station they asked me if I wanted a tour of the facilities. This is the city's main fire station and it is very big. I can't help but wonder if they mistook me for being a much younger person than I actually am? Maybe they thought the teddy was for myself? 😂 I thought it was bizarre to ask me if I want a tour... maybe they ask everybody, I don't know. When Leander is a bit older I might take him there so he can see a real fire station. I'm sure he'll love that.
Starting school again next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to starting my last year! 💗

Blog Archive

Search This Blog