Thursday, October 22, 2020

Winter is around the corner. Time to stay indoors and get cozy! These are some of the things I dream to have in my possession this winter.
I just ran out of this body oil that I bought at the blue lagoon in Iceland and that I absolutely love - but it's so expensive! So I can dream of the Rituals ones which are way more affordable and also smell so relaxing!
I'm looking after some lounge-wear I can put on as soon as I get home, with pockets! And I also ran out of a good body scrub. This one from Rituals looks luscious. 

These banana shampoo and conditioner from The Body Shop have had great reviews and is meant to help out with dry and damaged hair like mine. And since I am already dreaming, these Paula's Choice C-vitamin products are some of the best out there - and pricey too... But I guess I can wait for the January sale? 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog