Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I bought these two Morphe concealers from Kicks. They retail at NOK 120,- each which is in my opinion a good price point for a decent concealer. They also have a wide shade range with a lot of different undertones to chose from (neutral; neutral-cool; cool; warm; neutral-warm; neutral with peach undertones; etc).
I tried the C2.15 (the lighter one) and C2.55 (the slightly darker one) and come to the conclusion that C2.15 is my shade. The coverage is medium to high and it's creamy and easy to apply.
Another of my favorite concealers is the MAC Pro-Longwear concealer but their NC15 is way too light, and the NC20 is too dark, and there is nothing in between that is a good fit for me. So this Morphe concealer will be my new go-to. If you are looking for good coverage without going broke I suggest you try Morphe!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog