Friday, May 28, 2021

Hello! This past week I've been working on finishing up my Bachelor thesis, and also have been painting the fence outside. The weather has been very nice and optimal for outdoor painting, so I had to take the chance. I am however still not finished as I need a smaller brush to get to the wood between the fence and the stairs - without accidentally painting the stairs. The staircase will look better when it is finished a hundred percent. I also seemed to have forgotten two small sections in the middle... I didn't notice until I was finished cleaning up the brushes...  
On our way to IKEA to pick up a new showcase cabinet for the living room that I set up yesterday.
Next week I am handing in my thesis and hopefully I will be able to meet with friends. Trondheim is currently a "red zone" for corona, with over 40 schools closed or in quarantine, so it's not easy to go out now. We'll see! I hope you all will have a good weekend! See ya!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog