Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been sick since Saturday, with no voice and with a terrible cough, but today I am feeling slightly better - even though I am not a hundred percent yet.
Today I got my last grade on my thesis... I got an A!! 🤓👩🏻🎓
I am so happy that all the effort I put into the thesis paid off! So now I have an average of B for my whole Bachelor and it's time to get a job!
I was feeling happy after four days of being sick, so I put glitter on my eyes 😬
The job search is not easy. So far I've applied to two jobs that I found interesting, and one of them replied that I didn't make the cut, but I am hopeful that maybe the other job will at least have me do an interview. Cross your fingers for me!

