A while back I got this very cute gift box from Babor, a German brand developed by dr. Michael Babor. This brand is marketed as luxury skincare, but expensive doesn't always mean good. Other than that I don't know much about these products. This particular gift box has to cleansing oils, which are meant to be used mixed together. All I can say so far is that they do a good job at removing make-up.
I follow up with a cleanser to remove any rests of oil. This one from CeraVe has salicylic acid which prevents acne and breakouts. It also has hyaluronic acid for hydration and ceramides, which help rebuild the natural skin barrier.
After cleansing I apply my active treatments: a serum by Dior and my C-vitamin from Dear Klairs.
If it's daytime I will apply SPF, but at night I apply a regular moisturizer. The one I'm currently using is by La Roche Posay, and it's suitable for those with sensitive skin too.
If I was to recommend any product to anyone it would be the vitamic C serum from Dear Klairs. It's amazing to get rid of skin texture and hiperpigmentation. In addition to that, applying vitamin C before your SPF enhances the effect of the solar filter, which is good! Introduce vitamin C in your skincare routine, and your skin will thank you.






