Today I had my fourth visit to the chiropractor because of my back pain that has become quite chronic the last year and a half. We are increasingly more certain that I have a herniated disc, enhanced by a little bit of scoliosis. Also the fact that everytime I carry Leander I do it on my left hip and rest my body weight on my right hip, isn't exactly helping. The hernia pinches my sciatic nerve and causes irritation and pain when I sit down or lie down on a soft surface. The best thing is to lie on the floor.
Anyway, today we scheduled another appointment with a physiotherapist in order to find a good workout plan for me, so that I can strengthen my back and prevent further back pain. Cross all of your fingers that it will work! I did some stretches while I was doing laundry...

