For those of you who might not know, I've been "bed bound" since October 31st. My herniated disc has not responded well to the chiropractic treatment and stretches, and is now very inflamed. This means I cannot sit, or stand up or walk. I have been to the doctor and all I got is anti-inflammatory medication and paracetamol. Before I got the meds, I was in terrible pain. My pain is now more moderate when I lay down, but when I walk I can only do so for about two minutes before it becomes too much.
Today I had an MRI done for my doctor to see the extent of my injury and how to move forward. Needless to say this arrived at a very inconvenint time, where I've had to cancel two job interviews. It also makes taking care of Leander very difficult, and Rune has been stepping up. My in-laws were also here last weekend and help me out a lot.
So this is how things are. The plan now is to reduce the inflammation by limiting movements that hurt and make it worse, plus the medication. Once the inflammation is reduced and I regain mobility, we need to find treatment. So wish me luck!