Thursday, November 25, 2021

Hi. I am three and a half weeks into recovery and I have been laying on the couch this entire time. The doctors and other experts - on the Internet - and my chiropractor recommend me to walk as much as I can. Still everytime I walk I can only do so for a few mintues until the pain on my sciatica makes it unbearable to continue. Average recovery time for a herniated disc is 4-6 weeks, so I might just have to be a little bit more patient. However I am pretty damn tired of not being able to move and be in pain during the nigts when I try to sleep. 

I can't take care of Leander, I can barely take a shower, I can't cook or clean or work... This sucks so much. I have a hospital appointment in two weeks to have an expert assess the situation and come with a treatment plan. Anyway, I just wanted to keep you posted on what's going on. 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog