Hi there! So on Christmas my friend Daniela gifted me a DNA test from My Heritage. I did send in two spit samples in the middle of January, and today I got the results! Are you ready?
When the results are in you get sent an e-mail with a link. In the link they present you with the results of your DNA:
I am 94% Iberian (no suprise there), 4% Italian (also no shock) and 2% FINNISH!
I was almost certain I would get Arabic or Jewish at some point, but Finland? That was a total surprise! But very fun to know that despite my looks I am actually very Western European, and I have no Middle East genes whatsoever. Most people tend to guess I am from the Middle East when they first meet me, so it's very cool to know what my actual ancestry is.
I was almost certain I would get Arabic or Jewish at some point, but Finland? That was a total surprise! But very fun to know that despite my looks I am actually very Western European, and I have no Middle East genes whatsoever. Most people tend to guess I am from the Middle East when they first meet me, so it's very cool to know what my actual ancestry is.
Have you ever taken a DNA test? If not, would you like to?