Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sorry I've been away for a while. I've just been busy. Right after we came back from Mauritius, we drove to Mosjøen and after that we went away to Frøya for Dori's wedding. The bride and groom asked for privacy regarding the wedding and social media, so I will not be posting any pictures other than my friends and I.
This is us, the bridesmaids walking down the aisle.
Alexander Rybak and I

Right after the wedding, we had to say goodbye to Frode and Diana who are moving away to San Francisco for a whole year. Frode will be working at the Berkeley Univeristy. We are very sad that we won't see them for a while, but we'll be ready to get them back to Trondheim next year!
And on top of that I have just started school, but more on that on my next post. See ya!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog