Monday, September 11, 2017

Welcome to the mess where I live in nowadays! If this was The Big Bang Theory and I was Sheldon Cooper, this would be "my spot". This is where I now spend the most part of my day, behind my laptop and my books. For I am now a student again.
On August 21st I started attending the Norwegian Business School where I am currently taking a Bachelor study in Marketing Management. And I am loving it!
My current subjects are marketing management, marketing communications, macroeconomics and the company. So far macroeconomics being the hardest subject for me. I was never too good economics in the first place and, to make matters worse, now I have to read everything in Norwegian. But I'll manage :-)
It is a very dramatic change to go from working a full time job to going back to school again, but I hope I can aim at a good job when I am finished in three years. It's never too late to make a change!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog