Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hello! 
Today I was at school and this guy (in the picture below) satt next to me and my friend Vibeke, so we chatted a bit with him. I mentioned that my boyfriend was in Steinkjer for the day, turns out he is from Steinkjer, so we got to talking and I showed him Rune's picture and he goes: "You are Rune's girlfriend?". Of course he knew Rune, they played football together. 
So my new friend Andreas and me took the bus back from school together. Not only he is Rune's friend but he also lives nearby, because the world (and by world I mean Norway) is small like that. 
After classes I met with Dori and she invited me to dinner at NordØst (thanks Dori!) and this picture is from a live radio show they were doing outside the restaurant. This is the most popular radio channel in Norway and every year they do a marathon for charity.
So this was my day, how about you? 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog