On Saturday very early I met with Maria Alejandra to go sale shopping. Twice a year in Trondheim they have something called "Toilldag" which is a huge sale in all the stores in the city centre, with discounts from 60 to 80%. I have never been on that sale before because I've always heard there is too much people and I get very stressed. However given my current finances (being a student limits the budget), I have decided to find some Christmas gifts at the sale.
The rumours were true, there was a lot of people (some of them even ran inside the shops when they opened, which I think is borderline ridiculous). However I managed to score five shops which I think can be called "bargains", so it was worth it despite the stress. That's why we had Trondheim's best burger at Superhero burger to recover some of the energy we lost.




