Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Hello! We've had a couple of really warm summer days lately and today I went on an evening hike along the river nearby my house. I haven't slept very well at night because we don't have air conditioning at home, so today I was awake at 5:30 am - partly because of the heat but also Baby Paulsen was kicking a lot 👶 The midwife recommended me to walk daily for at least half an hour, and honestly I haven't been so good at doing that. But I try to force myself to walk even when I really don't feel like it. Tomorrow I will start week 25 and that means there are only 15 weeks left to go! 

On Friday we are starting our holidays. This year we are not travelling abroad, so we will drive all the way to Bergen where my sister-in-law and her boyfriend have just built themselves a new house. We'll do some sightseeing and possibly a bit of hiking, like we always do. On our way to Bergen, Rune and I will stop to do visit some of the most famous sites like the Trollstigen, the Geiranger fjord and so on. And after Bergen we'll head to Mosjøen for another week.
Nothing too exciting, but the weather forecast seems to predict a nice summer temperature at least. 
I don't know when I will be able to post next, as I am not going to bring my laptop with me.
Good summer! 🌺

Blog Archive

Search This Blog