Hello!
First of all, sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. It is always difficult to take a picture facing a direct light source (in this case the window) as it makes everything darker.
Today I went to the city center to get some stuff for the Gulliver changing table, which I purchased at IKEA. The changing matte is from Jollyroom.no and the small blue boxes are also from IKEA and are called 'skubb'.
The two bigger boxes on the second shelf are from Clas Ohlson and it's where I plan to store diapers and baby pajamas. The lower shelf is reserved for the baby's bathing pool.
In addition to the storage boxes, I have bought two baby towels and a pack of five baby washing cloths.
The humongous amount of baby creams, lotions and soaps are from my sister, which you can see down below. In addition to that I have bottle disinfectants, four anti-colic baby bottles, two newborn pacifiers and baby herbal tea to fight tummy aches. All this also courtesy of aunt Roser in Barcelona. I'm stoked! My baby is going to have the smoothest bum in all the county!
