On Monday we had an appointment with the midwife, which was honestly a lot of talking and very little other stuff. She asked a lot of family questions and gave us the chance to ask all sorts of questions, which was nice. Honestly I thought she would do an ultrasound but she didn't which left me feeling slightly disappointed (I so wanted another ultrasound of my baby!).
Anyhow, I am having a great pregnancy. No symptoms whatsoever, other than the occasional heartburn and constipation, but otherwise I feel amazing.
When my parents were here we went shopping one day when the weather was terrible. I needed another new bra for these giant boobs of mine. I had to go to the 'special section' of the store and now I use an E-cup 😨
As far as maternity clothes goes, I think it's difficult to find clothes I want to wear. I feel like most of them er either black (I'm not mourning) or very "motherly" if you know what I mean... So I try to keep using my own clothes - even though my boobs don't fit in hehe.