Friday, July 6, 2018

Good morning! I wanted to show you the baby stroller we picked with my parents. Sorry for the bad picture but the nest it is currently separated from the base for better storage. Anyways, we went for the Stokke Trailz with terrain wheels, which are the best wheels for all types of Norwegian weather, and we picked this gray color that they call "melange". I also put this cute elephant stroller chain.
Since I bought this I've seen quite a few women with the same stroller, so I take it that it must be a good buy (but who knows).

I have also ordered the Stokke crib, but this takes a while to be sent to Norway and I have been waiting for 2 weeks. Patience!
The changing table is also proudly standing in our bathroom, but I still need the changing mattress that goes on top and some baskets to store baby lotion and diapers, so I'll show you when all is put together.
And we also bought a dresser to store baby clothes that I assembled in one morning, and as soon as I have more stuff to fill it with I will also show you. 
Getting stuff for a baby seems like an endless job, there is so much you need and sometimes stores don't carry all the models or brands, so you have to order in advance... But yeah, it's not like I have much else going on anyway!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog