Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hi!
Here in Norway there are a few stores that come out with baby packs with several baby items - which the store sells - so that new moms can try them out. You order these baby packs online and after a few days you can pick them up at the store. 
This one is the baby pack for a children's clothing store called "Name it" and it was one of the most interesting baby packs out there. Others are a bit boring...

I have also bought a baby call and a breast pump, and I feel like I am on a good path towards getting ready for the baby's arrival 😊 Although like any other new baked mom I am never sure whether I have too much stuff or too little. I am constantly going over things wondering if 6 bodies are enough, or should I get 4 more? Are 3 newborn pajamas enough?
Anyways... at least I have friends with kids I can torture with my questions 😜

Blog Archive

Search This Blog