Hello everyone!
I fear these might be the last days of summer.... Today Maria and I had lunch at Solsiden and we sat outside in this nice weather while we still can. I ate a delicious burger with sweet potato fries, which was very yummy. There was some sort of food festival at Solsiden today, and a lot of stores had sales, but I didn't find anything interesting.
By the way, Diana comes back from the USA tonight! She is sitting on the plane from Oslo to Trondheim as we speak. We're very excited to get her back finally 😊
The construction of the terrace is going slowly but steady and Rune thinks he might be done in time. I sure hope so, otherwise it is going to be very difficult to go in and out of the house with a baby stroller. I've already spent a couple of days without stairs, which means I wasn't able to even leave the house, but now at least I have steps to go up and down.
Not much more to tell so far. See ya!
