It's week 34 and we have 6 more to go!
Two days ago I experienced the first false contractions, also known as the Braxton-Hicks contractions or 'false labor'. These are somewhat common in the third trimester, but feel much less painful than the real ones. Or like Dori told me yesterday: "When you have real ones, you will have no doubt they are real". Looking forward to that ðŸ˜
These false contractions can be related to the baby's movements, and sometimes also related to dehydration. In my case, I am pretty sure they were a result of Leander moving a lot yesterday evening. I suspect he might have decided to turn around, or at least change his position one way or another.
Today I ordered the bed sheets for the baby crib and also a water thermometer and a fever thermometer. So now I only have a few items left in my list, like the diaper genie (a special sealed garbage bin for diapers that blocks the odor), the nail scissors and the diaper bag (I cannot decide on one). As you can see, little by little we are getting there 😊
Now I will go and study a bit on this school subject I have decided I might consider taking the exam - because it's a home exam. The subject is in English and it's called "Business communication" and it is based on how to do business with other cultures that are very different than ours. It's a very interesting subject, but I have a lot to read! See ya! 🤓📚
