Monday, November 26, 2018

Hi there!
Finally my Leander arrived on November 8th in the early morning hours after an 18 hour long and complicated labor.
These first days since he was born have been pretty challenging. Breastfeeding is a lot harder than many people think, and I've struggled a little bit with finding the right technique and also with sore nipples. In addition to the initial challenges, we've also had plenty of visitors between family and friends, and just today is the first time I am home alone with my baby.

Look at these wonderful cards Rune's goddaughter and her sister made for Leander! Aren't they super cute? 💖 His goddaughter is only 9 years old and made the one on the left, and the sister is almost 6 years old. 

I am blogging with Leander asleep on my lap, and I am considering getting dressed and take him out on the stroller but it's kind of raining outside... I also have laundry to do... decisions, decisions!
Talk to you soon (hopefully!). 

Blog Archive

Search This Blog